Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life. – Avinash Kaushik, Google
Blogging is probably the truest and most powerful means of expression there is in the digital space. But you need to be true to your readers and give them the best experience to get their love and praise. Find out if your means of blogging are outdated or not, just answer the questions mentioned below.
Tired of not able to respond to your fans from your social media platform? Looking for a trending way to connect with the audience? Are you still dependent on Facebook, blog (website), Twitter or Instagram for your posts and announcements?
Then you need to enter into the era of mobile communication. Now the question arises is, you are already having a website which is mobile responsive, you have Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram which works on mobile only then what is left for mobile communication.
Get updates of the latest tech news
Register with your email ID to get the first bite of the most trending news.
You are missing an important entity “mobile app”. Today, all the great influencers around the world are opting for mobile applications for a better connectivity. So, if you are not integrating the latest technologies in your blog posts, you are inviting dead end of your web presence. You can check out on App store or Playstore that your competitor is already a step ahead of you. You will find 4 out of 5 competitors have a mobile presence. Yes, 80% of your competitors are ahead of you.
The mobile device is now not an emerging technology but it’s now part of our daily needs. We are spending more and more time on mobile devices to get various industry news, online shopping or using creative apps to increase our productivity.
Just like any other businesses, bloggers too are in need of a strong mobile presence. The mobile compatible website is not enough for your readers to stick with you. It is necessary to look at an easy way to update your audience with your latest content, blog, article or thought.
Whether you are a foodie blogger, tech blogger, travel blogger or financial adviser blogger, you need to keep your subscribers up-to-date with new things and updates in your industries.
Gone are the days when bloggers used to write posts from the websites and then tracks it from various mobile apps like Followers+ to keep the track of the followers, Canva for image editing and Google Drive for social media scheduling.
Now bloggers can write the blog from the application, can keep real time tracking of the audience and can even schedule the post. To achieve such benefits your presence on play store and iTunes is a must.
We are crafting innovative ideas of leading bloggers since the launch of first mobile app concept, we know what bloggers and their subscribers are looking for in the app. We have an immense experience of creating the handiest blogging apps which are nicely polished as per Android and iOS versions. Have a look at some of the must-have featured in the best blogging app for android.
SEE ALSO: Most Trusted Android App Development Company in the World
Have a look at some of the must-have features in a Blogger Mobile App:
- In App Post Reading: Your reader do not require to leave the app to read full blog post. Your application should show the entire blog posts within the app itself.
- Push Notification: integration of a reliable push notification service with the app is necessary as it allows the readers to get instant push alert whenever you publish a new blog post.
- Latest Post: Your app should display the latest posts from your blog on the main screen of the app which helps them to get fresh contents easily.
- Offline Reading: Within the app, allow your readers to save any blog post for offline reading just like Pockets or Zite.
- Favorite Blog Posts: Just like offline reading, your readers can easily mark any interesting blog post as a favorite. They can read all such blog posts easily.
- Search: Search by keyword feature will help your readers to find out interesting blog posts based on their interests.
- Category/Tag: Your application must provide easy browsing of your blog posts by categories as well as tags.
- Aweber Subscription: Growing subscriber’s list is the biggest challenge for bloggers. We allow Aweber integration within the app for easy subscription of your blog.
- Blog Sharing: Sharing of your blog post among various social media channels can be easily done with our app. It helps you to increase your overall blog popularity.
- Blog Comments: Any mobile app for bloggers should allow your readers to read as well as post comments on blog posts. We know the importance of comments on your blog.
- In App Blogging: now you don’t need multiple applications for writing your blog, scheduling your post, editing images or to keep track of your followers. You can get everything from one application.
- Support Custom Post Type: The best blogging app for iphone support custom posts. So now you don’t have to worry about custom post type you have in your WordPress Blog.
- Google Analytics: if your app is integrated with Google Analytics then you don’t have to stress about the traffic of your blog.
Being a leader in mobile apps development for bloggers, we better know how your blogger mobile app should look like and what are the “must-have” features you need in your apps? Working with most famous tech blogger and financial adviser blogger, We have developed more comprehensive and functionality rich Android and iOS apps which are now ready to white label for your blog.
Still, have second thoughts about benefits of a mobile app for bloggers? Talk to our consultant for free and they will guide you the right direction for your requirements and need of a mobile app.