- Until December 2018, Google Play has 2.6 million apps, and the Apple App Store has 2.4 million apps.
- Total revenue of various app stores is going to surpass $122 billion in 2019.
- The on-demand economy revenue was $14 Billion in 2014. It’ll reach $335 Billion by 2025.
- Revenue in billions for each on-demand industry: Food: 8.2, Health: 5.5, Transport: 14.2, ecommerce: 29.3.
- Slice, a New York food startup boasts 6,000 pizzeria store partners across the country bagged a $15 million Series B round.
- Cheddar is a streaming news service startup that recently secured an additional $19 million in financing in only one year of business.
Let’s Start Your Project,Together!
Conversations are amazing. Let’s start one.