|It is an additional plug-in to WordPress so absolutely free.||When it comes to scalability, database architecture proves to be weak.|
|WooCommerce platform has an easy learning curve.||Most of the features are very basic, not unique.|
|It has a large number of themes to choose from.||Only one (free) version of WooCommerce.|
|Many of the extensions are free.||Large sites find it difficult to scale with the WooCommerce platform.|
|It has the largest open source community.||Weak product data capabilities for complex catalogs.|
|In most cases, hosting is very cheap.||Paid extensions and premium themes can cost more.|
|Easy to pick up if you have experience with WordPress.|
|Integrates with Google Analytics using an extension.|
|Magento platform supports an unlimited number of products.||Its enterprise edition may feel costly due to its yearly payment model.|
|Includes APIs that can connect with any third-party solutions.||It has a larger learning curve to use.|
|Product creation tools and admin panel is very versatile and simple to learn.||Not fit for content heavy sites.|
|If your hosting server can store large data, Magento has no problem handling them.||Maintenance cost is high.|
|The feature of Guest checkout in enabled by default, making the purchase without login possible.||Most of the extensions are paid.|
|Integration with PayPal, Authorize.net and other payment modes can be done quickly.||Hosting this platform is a costly affair.|
|Magento has strong B2B eCommerce capabilities.||Building the front-end website theme is complicated.|
- WooCommerce can handle all eCommerce issues from WP-Admin dashboard.
- The WooCommerce platform offers an advanced reporting facility for every statistics.
- Has an option to control tax settings with tax classes and other local tax rates.
- Supports multiple payment gateways; PayPal, credit/debit card, Cash on Delivery (CoD), etc
- Has an option to integrate coupon codes, discounts, usage limits, etc.
- Provides pre-sets and templates to get a perfectly customizable design for your store.
- Magento offers the ability to set up more than one wish list to the end users.
- You can add any number of product attributes.
- Has an integrated Content management system (CMS).
- Offers privacy features for purchase to every individual customer.
- Scalability and flexibility are high with Magento.
- Has the highest number of features in the core functionality, without any additional extensions.
- Perfect for B2B eCommerce services.
- Provides catalog and product management facilities.