- How much will it cost to develop a mobile app?
- Which kind of factors do I need to consider while developing a mobile app?
- Does the location of the company matter?
- How functionality affects the cost to make an app? And many more……….
- Type of app
- Features of the app
- Location of the app development company
- What kind of source you are hiring
- The process of app development
- Cost of app maintenance
- In which country the company is located
- Platforms: iOS or Android
- User login
- Push notification
- Portrait/landscape mode
- Media content
- Google map integration
- In-app purchase
- Chat bots
- Payment integration
- Device synchronization
- Multiple language support
- Offline mode
- Phone sensors usage
|Country||Android ($/hour)||iOS ($/Hour)|
- Cost of servers- $20-$60/month
- Push notification- $ 10/month
- Third party APIs
- Bug solving
- Payment Gateways- Up to $140 /month
- App store developers fee- $25 at Google play and $99 at App store